ADDING A YOUTUBE OR VIMEO VIDEO TO WORDPRESS
- Login to Admin
- Click Pages in left hand menu
- Click Video page
- Move your mouse to the bottom right of any container and click on the CONTAINER button that will appear. Make it a 1/1 container.
- Click on Element in the centre of the box and scroll down to choose Youtube or Vimeo
- Copy and Paste in the YouTube or Vimeo link into the ID field
- Click SAVE
- Click UPDATE button to save your changes to the server
- Go to your website and check the changes.
If you are stuck or would like Watermark Web Design to do it for you give us a call on 04110 652 802